submit your cover letter, curriculum vitae, diploma or degree certification, recent photograph to :
HRD TZU CHI SCHOOL
Jl. Pantai Indah Kapuk Boulevard, Tzu Chi Center Jakarta Utara
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Appointment of teacher of IB DP Business Management SL/HL for 2019 onwards
We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced DP Business Management teacher to join us for the 2019-2020 school year and onwards. We are a dynamic school with a clear vision for the future and offer the MYP and DP.
- be an experienced educator with a minimum of 4 years as a teacher of DP Business Management.
- be a qualified teacher and a graduate of a recognised university.
- be culturally aware, internationally minded and sensitive to our cultural context.
- be committed to holding the highest standards of learning for every student.
- have excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- have excellent communication skills in English.
What we offer: the opportunity to make a difference in a developing school intent on becoming a world class leader for an IB education. A generous compensation package will be commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Along with your letter of application, you should include a detailed CV, a personal philosophy of education and the names and contact details of three referees.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2019. Please note, however, that Tzu Chi Secondary reserves the right to make an appointment before the final deadline date if a suitable candidate has been identified.
- REN WEN TEACHER
We are currently seeking partners of our academic team for the academic year starting in 2019 for our Secondary Division.
- Minimum 27 years old with five years teaching experiences.
- Preferably has experience volunteering with Tzu Chi Foundation.
- Minimum of Tertiary Degree (Bachelor, Master or Doctoral), majoring in Chinese Literature.
- A Teaching Certification related to the subjects to be taught.
- Being equipped with teaching skills including: classroom management, course and lesson planning, subject knowledge, learning technologies and a familiarity with student centered learning approaches.
- A high proficiency in the use of English Language fit to the delivery language of the curriculum.
- An up to date knowledge and practice of teaching techniques and methodologies with a flexible and adaptable teaching style.
- Competence in using common Office programs ie. Microsoft word, excel and power point.
- Having a friendly and confident manner with creative skills and ideas for planning practical and interesting lessons.
- Sensitivity, tolerance and patience.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- A desire to actively participate in extra curricular activities, community programs, and other school activities.
- Experience of teaching in International Baccalaureate(IB) MYP/DP and familiarity with aspects of IBMYP/DP will be an advantage.