Philosophy, Mission and Vision
The Basic Philosophy of Tzu Chi Education:
The Noble Aspiration to Create Noble Human
Teach with Propriety / Educate with Virtue / Instruct with The Truth / Guide with Principles
- To promote 4 noble characters: "Compassion, Mercy, Joy and Unconditional Giving" as the school motto.
- To provide academic education and character building simultaneously in the learning process.
- To cultivate in scholarly education and morality based on humanism culture so that the students become professionals who possess compassion and noble character.
- To lay "noble character and science" as the foundation and dedication in the practice; doing it wholeheartedly and diligently to improve the ability for reaching the goal of creating a noble man.
- To extend education in the process of developing strong character with right virtues, noble morals and positive thinking.
- To lay the foundation for a complete education to create a wholesome individual, and also to create human resources with noble morality and competent skill.
- To carry out "Life Skills Education" with the management that holds firmly to compassion and education system that is based on morality values.
- To carry out humanity education, by applying 4 noble characters: "Compassion, Mercy, Joy and Unconditional giving" and also molding the character for living with "sincerity, truthfulness, faith, and purity".
- To apply education with a broad mind to continue the noble aspiration in purifying human's heart and creating a peaceful society.