中文 | Indonesian
Purpose of the School
- A person who possesses humanistic culture was shaped in an environment full of gratitude, respect and love. Great virtues will produce young generations who are tolerant and caring toward each other.
- Tzu Chi School will be a learning place for other learning institution, and to increase the quality of education as well as increasing learners’ basic skills such as leadership skill and skill to excel in this competitive world.
- Tzu Chi School provides holistic education, with abundant facilities to produce graduates with virtuous attitude, wise, healthy and sociable with the understanding of humanistic culture.
The Main Purpose of Opening the School
- An individual with humanity value is molded from a loving, respectful and caring environment to produce new generations with compassion toward others.
- Tzu Chi School will become a learning place for other learning institution, to improve quality education and also improving the basic learning skills of a student, the skill to compete and leadership skill.
- Tzu Chi School follows the international teaching standard, to become a leading school in Information technology as well as trilingual teaching. Tzu Chi School aims to produce alumni that can have contribution in building the nation, have a far reaching perspective and also unconditional universal love.
- Tzu Chi School offers a holistic education, providing all the facilities and infrastructure to create alumni with noble character, wise, healthy physically and also have a good social life with humanistic culture.
The unique features of Tzu Chi School
Tzu Chi Mission is applied as the support in improving school administration. In improving the school, the Four Missions of Tzu Chi; Charity, Health mission, Education mission and Humanity Culture Mission will be able to support human resource and material.
- The Application of Polite Manners in Daily Life and educating students to have noble characters and manners.
“To control oneself and return to noble manner”, is Tzu Chi philosophy to encourage individuals to live diligently, modest and polite to others. The main aim in founding the Tzu Chi School is to educate the students to appreciate the values of discipline, hygiene and courtesy. Tzu Chi School conducts Manner Class to educate the children with proper manner in their daily lives, such as etiquettes in dining, grooming as well as behaving themselves.
- Humanistic Culture Class is the special feature of the school which plants the seeds of gratitude and respect.
Tzu Chi School carries out the Tzu Chi Humanistic Class. In this class, students will learn the art of serving tea, flower arrangement, calligraphy, etiquette, and the words of aphorisms from Master Cheng Yen. Everything is done through thematic method to educate the students to appreciate the value of respect to all beings and things in the universe, as well as feeling grateful for everyone in the society.
- Applying the Aphorism teaching and emphasized on the best thinking and application method.
The learning process of Aphorism goes through 5 teaching stages: experience, storytelling, thinking, contemplating, and direct practice. This method will be applied by the form teacher and subject teacher periodically and integrated in other lessons. Through experiencing, children can apply the meaning of the aphorisms in daily life directly.
- To respect teachers and elders, improving character and manners.
Respecting teachers and elders is a long time tradition from old generation. Practicing good character and manners is an important thing in Tzu Chi. Tzu Chi School encourages children to be grateful and thankful for the good deeds received. This practice is usually done during Teacher’s Day, Mother’s Day, etc.
- Recycling, to realize, appreciate, and create blessings.
Tzu Chi School strives to be environmental friendly. We emphasize on reducing, reusing and recycling trash, and we always advocate the preservation of the ecology. Tzu Chi School educates the students to love and care for the environment through conducting activity in the recycling depot. Aside from realizing blessings, children must be able to create blessings themselves.
- Using Mandarin and English Language from early age, dividing them into small groups according to learning effectiveness.
Tzu Chi School is an international-standard school. Mandarin and English Language become the most important communication standard nowadays. This is the reason why Tzu Chi School emphasizes in using Mandarin and English Language teaching method.
Tzu Chi School is supported by many international standard facilities and curriculum which is enriched with humanism education. We are also supported by professional and compassionate human resource. Our mission is to create young generation competent in knowledge, noble character, noble manners, self confidence, filial piety to parents, and is able to contribute in building the country and nation.