HRD TZU CHI SCHOOL
Jl. Pantai Indah Kapuk Boulevard, Tzu Chi Center Jakarta Utara
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Appointment of IB Diploma and MYP teachers for July 2020 onwards
We are a young dynamic school with a clear vision for the future. In our fifth year of operation and growing fast, this is an exciting time to be joining Tzu Chi Secondary School. Due to our fast growth of over 160 students per year, a number of positions for the academic year 2020-2021 are now open for application.
We offer the MYP and DP grounded in the IB learner profile and the Tzu Chi philosophy of education. We seek to develop the whole child, to promote both academic excellence as well as strong character values.
IB Diploma Business Management
IB Diploma Economics
IB Diploma Chemistry
IB Diploma Physics
IB Diploma Biology
IB Diploma Psychology
IB Diploma English
IB Diploma TOK
IB MYP Visual Arts
IB MYP English as an Additional Language (EAL)
IB MYP Mandarin language
IB MYP Individuals and Societies
IB MYP Bahasa Indonesia
- be an experienced teacher.
- be culturally aware, internationally minded and sensitive to our cultural context
- be a qualified teacher and a graduate of a recognised university
- have a relevant post-graduate qualification
- be committed to holding the highest standards of learning for every student
- have excellent organizational and analytical skills
- have excellent communication skills in English
- be meticulous in your attention to detail and accuracy
What we offer: the opportunity to make a difference in a developing school intent on becoming a world class leader for an IB education. A compensation package commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
How to apply: If you match the requirements outlined above, applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Along with your letter of application, you must include a detailed CV, a personal philosophy of education and the names and contact details of three professional referees.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2020. Please note, however, that Tzu Chi Secondary reserves the right to make an appointment before the final deadline date if a suitable candidate has been identified.